Hi guys!

 Today I conducted a small "research" among applications aimed at computer learning of a foreign language.

At school, I was very difficult to learn English grammar, so in my research I focused on applications for learning grammar( I hope my post will be useful to You, because as far as I know, grammar is more difficult than speaking or writing, for example).

So, the first app is www.grammar-quizzes.com/.

I really liked this app( although I would have worked better on the interface). In this application, everything is structured, it will be difficult to get confused. Everything is divided into topics( nouns, verbs, adverbs, etc.). I also liked that this app has diagnostic tests( you can find out your English level).

Due to the pandemic in the world, applications for online classes are now reaching a new level of development. One of these applications is   Focus on Grammar . Great app for both students and teachers.The app also has a very high-quality interface, which is good news.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения